Mulching provides many benefits to your garden:
- Mulching provides moisture control. A good job of mulching will keep water from evaporating before it can reach your plants’ roots.
- Mulching provides temperature control. Mulching keeps plant roots cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter, extending the life of your plants.
- Mulching inhibits weed growth. A good cover of mulch can prevent unsightly weeds that steal nutrition from the soil that should be feeding your plants.
- Mulching adds nutrition to the soil. Depending on the variety of mulch used, it provides nutrition to the soil as it breaks down.
- Mulching adds beauty to a garden. Consistent mulch, colored or organic, provides a consistency of appearance that makes your garden plants pop.
T&L Tree Service has been mulching St. Louis gardens for over 40 years. Our certified arborists can recommend a variety of mulch that will accomplish any of the above goals. We offer a full range of mulch choices, from organic to many different colored varieties of mulch, depending on your goals for your garden.
Now is a great time to mulch your trees and landscapes. Call T&L Tree Service for a consultation. 314-895-1883